Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Finally I have a day off and even though

its about -8 out there the wind chill still makes it colder when we head out of here.

I like taking Tuesday's off because the night before I get to watch all of Monday night Raw and sleep in the following morning. Also it seems Tuesday night is a popular night for Oiler hockey games. I get to sleep in again Wednesday morning so it's almost like having 2 days off. 

Yesterday I was able to go into my laptop's Safe Mode (easy enough to do) and using system restore I was able to go back to another stable date on my computer. I was able to gain access to my Cubase/desktop from there. That worked out well. 

I went to bed about 2:30am and got  up about 20 minutes ago (10:30) fed the cats and onto my first coffee of the day. After I post this I'm back into Cubase as I'm working on a offline Template. I'm going to do all of that or try to before Anne and I head out of here at 1pm for Northgate. Then back home for some dinner and the Oiler game. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment