Monday, March 3, 2014

Latter this morning I'm making some business related phone calls

trying out a couple of job leads. My wife only has 2 shifts this week. She still says that she wants to see the results from her Doctor first. She's wasting 2 days of the week and has only Thursday and Friday. I'm on thin ice as it is.The hours have to come from some where.

Our Lodge meeting was pretty good, even though we had 5 members and a guest. It was productive, to a point. Sure it was cold and -35 would be enough for anyone to stay home on a Sunday night. 

I'm up early tomorrow for a 9-5 shift and I don't think I can stay up and watch all 3 hours of wrestling until 1am. 

The good news even though it's -22/34 wind chill, we're warming up this week. By Friday we're going to be +1 or 2 and about the same into next week. Anyway, I'm up at around 11am later this morning. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment