Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The marathon hours slept yesterday and the two hours

of sleep I got after wrestling seem to be enough. I might though after I compose this go in for a few more. 

Seems everything is ok on the job but Anne still wants a finale word from her Doctor, Wednesday. I need additional income and I'm not getting the income in excess of what I give every two weeks for my wife to help run the place. It's still early in the month though other then some music gear and a new PC I don't need a lot. The only bill is my lodge dues.

If the NHL draft lottery were held today and if the Oiler's (again) get a number #1 draft pick they should pick Sam Reinhart (C) of the Kootney Ice. He's got 36 goals so far on the season but a lot of these 1st rounders the Oiler's have had haven't been that good. Taylor Hall, now I think in his 3rd year, has been averaging 20+ goals a season. RNH hasn't had a full season due to injuries, Yakupov (last year) has about 10  goals this year. I'd like to go to Lodge tonight but Anne is home and want's to spend some time with me. I was out Sunday night and Thursday night. At least I'll be able to watch an Oiler game tonight.

I've got a full day today and on my way home tonight, I'm calling a job lead about some more hours today. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment