Friday, March 14, 2014

Rare is the occurrence that I'm able to have a weekend off for a

a change. I'm going in for my 5 hours today and my weekend begins from there.

I'm about to get a sshd upgrade for my laptop and if all goes well, I might get this by tomorrow. I'm kind of reluctant on this upgrade because I'd rather get a new desktop. Before I leave out of here today I'll know if I'll be able to get it done. 

Next Tuesday, my wife and I are out to Northgate Centre as I've got a 10am appointment to get my insulin calibrated. While I'm doing that she's going to Alberta Works and after my appointment I'm joining her then we're off to have some lunch and home. I'm not done on the day yet as I'm heading to Lodge after that. At least that's the plan. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment