Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The only down side of things

yesterday was the Oiler's lost and just about in the 2nd period of the game, the snow began falling. The snow hasn't let up since about 8pm and is forecast to go all day today.

Health wise, my insulin doesn't seem to be working because my blood sugar level has been very high over the last few days. Like in the 15 -18 range. Not good.

Yesterday, I was able to update my blog topics on Freemasonry and "My Philosophy." I also went and updated my Facebook page as well. 

Two movies I'm looking forward to seeing next month are Captain America Winter Soldier and the new Tom Cruise movie, Edge of tomorrow. Saturday is a good day to go because I can go by myself after work. 

I'm out of here for my 4-9 in about 12 hours but the shift more or less is fast. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment