Monday, March 24, 2014

Sundays on the

job can be rather long but yesterday's shift was brisk. Not that I'm complaining though. I had a craving for pizza all day and I never mentioned this to Anne when I called her on my break at 5pm. She said my SW from Lodge returning my call. At 8pm it was nice to leave the office as it was still light outside, until I got home.

When I got home Anne was on the phone ordering, piazza! She must have read my mind. We watched the news after that. 

I'm having windows password recovery issues again and I forget how I was able to set my password before. I know it involved my pen drive and safe mode. I'll be fooling around with it before I leave for work this afternoon.

Tuesday my wife and I have the day off and we're going to Northgate Town Centre mall to get some AW action going. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment