Saturday, March 1, 2014

When my lower back is soar this is a signal saying ok

its time to get out of bed.

I'm up for a few hours so it's time to put a blog post together, it's my favorite day of the week. Plus it's a new  month. So lets get started. 

At the moment it's about -27/34 It's a cold one. The good news is by this time next weekend, it's going to be about -3 or -5 in that range. My morning commute in about 5.5 hours is going to be a cold one. At 9am I'm on my bus to Clareview and into Tim's for a bit of breakfast. It's a chance for me to wake up check on my email on their wifi and then that long 800 foot walk or so to the Financial building. The wind chill is going to go right up my arse all the way. I've got a full day of 7.5 hours, then home. 

I'm looking at several call centre jobs to fill up hours from 11-4. I've got phone numbers I'm calling Monday, so if I get sent home, I'll have something other then my savings to land on.

With any luck at all I might end up getting home by about 7pm have a nap and settle in with a cold beer and watch the Oiler game. Win or lose should be a good time. Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment