Thursday, March 20, 2014

This must be a first

for Alberta politics when a Premier Alison Redford resigned yesterday at 6pm. Her whole caucus, is desesed with infighting not to mention the spending scandal that has gotten her into hot water. In the past week two of her MLA's have jumped ship. What a shocker. I don't think this has ever happened in Alberta politics since the 1930's. Next for the PC party is to have an interim leader and this should be done over the next couple of days. Then they will have to have a leadership convention in the next 4-6 months. 

Last nights Master Mason degree was a special night for me. First of all I finally got to see a Canadian Rite degree and the northern Alberta Veteran's degree team in action. I think I like the Canadian Rite version even better then the York Rite version. I know one thing, I'm going to be back. 

I was going to go to the other appointment this morning but I'm too exhausted, so I'm up at 9am to call and re book. So today it's a normal day on the job. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment