Thursday, March 27, 2014

It seems that the

wreckage of flight MH370 is still being elusive. I was reading that finding the black box and flight recorder batteries could die out within a month. It could take years to find the black box when that happens. 

Closer to home we're still under the grip of this Spring "cold snap" but it's not a arctic -25 cold snap either. It's too cold for this time of year. It's expected to warm up by Monday or Tuesday. At the moment its -6 -11 wind chill but the snow on the ground still seems like winter. It wasn't bad coming back from work last night though. 

It's another 5 hour shift today and yesterday's shift went by fast. I was asked to come in on Sunday but I have that meeting Sunday night at Highlands Hall. Next Sunday is out as well because of Wrestlemania 30. When Anne came home last night she said she just missed my train as she got out about the same time as me. I think tonight after work I'm going into Tim's for a decaff coffee and get one of the few remaining Roll-up-Rim coffee cups and see if I can meet her coming home tonight. Also to see if she could record Impact wrestling tonight. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment