Friday, March 7, 2014

My evening wasn't that bad after all even though

I screwed up on several things, I didn't mess up that badly. I had a beer at the festive board and a good time. 

The Alberta Government had their budget unavailing and there is nothing yet for LRT. They did say they want to work with the Edmonton but the "Drop dead" dead line for the Valley Line LRT is April 30th. That's when costs are supposed to escalate by about $70 million every year the project is delayed. The City should just go ahead and build it now and pay for it latter and I think that's what they will do. it's to important for Edmonton. 

I'm in today from 3-9pm for a 5.5 hour shift and half an hour  break. So it's like a 4 hour shift with an added hour. Then I have Saturday off. I'm in on Sunday for a long day and Monday off. That's my weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment