Friday, March 28, 2014

So far there is no date on the upcoming

Alberta PC leadership convention. There are a few contenders such as Doug Horner (Spruce Grove) Thomas Lukaszuk (Edmonton-Castle Downs) Lukaszuk would be my first choice. Before the PC party calls for a leadership convention they want to make sure they have enough candidates.

If someone were to come up to me and ask "Jim, why do you blog?" I blog to leave a record of my life when I'm gone. Blogger might not last 10 years after I'm gone but as long as people are using it then it served it's purpose. I'm hoping Google will continue to use Blogger 10-50 years from now or even later. Sure my blog might be in the slush pile but at least it's somewhere. In a sense, my blog is my legacy. With pictures and links and my rants and raves, this blog is like a a snapshot of my life and my community (or my impression) in which I lived long after my death and what my life in my community was all about. That's why I blog and then this entry gets copied and pasted to my diary from here. My diary is a bit more private then the blog of course.

I'm a little tired and feel a need for a nap for an hour. I had a little nap there and feel a bit better. Monday is the last of my 5 hour shift's as I'm back to my 4 hours. It gives me 27.5 hours minimum during the week. Tonight I'm in for my 5-9 and all day Saturday from 10-6 and my lodge get together Sunday night and that's the weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment