Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I could have stuck around for the

job search workshop yesterday but at least I've got my resume done up and that was some progress. I'm back next Tuesday for the job search workshop. The fellow that helped me with the resume actually knows my current employer. My resume was emailed out to me.

I was out of there about 1pm and I could have gone to the lab but I was feeling a bit burned out. There was a bar/restaurant in the building at street level and I looked around in there wondering if they had any Innis-Gunn but the guy didn't know what I was talking about. After that I went to Corona station as it was very windy and I ended up catching the train home.

I got to Clareview station working my way to the #182 Northgate bus as it was ready to pull out. I made eye contact with the driver hoping he'd stop but he just ignored me and almost drove me over. I was pissed off because it made me wait about half an hour. When I got home I didn't have much time because of that but Anne made me some lunch and I went into work. I wondered what the unknown phone # was on our call history. It was from my Doctors office as he wanted to see me. I mentioned I still had to do the pee test and the glucose blood test. I'm in there at 3:45pm Friday before I go to work.

I had a decent shift on the job as well pulling in 4 survey's but I left my good sunglasses at home, which again pissed me off. The best part about all of this running around is I got to read more from Warhammer 40K and that made everything worthwhile.

When I got home I was able to get my resume as a pdf file from Word and uploaded it via iTunes onto my iTouch player. Now all I need to do is to convert a power point document to a pdf file. I have a hard copy of Kelly's finle Lodge report. I want to scan that later today and upload it as a PDF. Or just print from the power point file but the desktop document is in colour but my hard copy is b&w 

Despite the gusting wind it was a clear day out there. When I got Anne was ordering pizza from Maxim's pizza. Good stuff. I had that watching the news and worked out the rest of my evening.

Today I'm relaxing until I leave out of here for my 5-9  but then it's Thursday I'm doing the lab thing and the my Doctors. Anyway that's about all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment