Thursday, April 10, 2014

Anne went out and got me the

Brother MFC-J475DW all-in-one inkjet printer last night while I was at work. She went over to Northgate town Centre. It was the same one we were looking over at London Drugs and for $60 bucks it's a pretty good buy. For the most part I have it set up and registered. I made a test copy and it prints, so far pretty good. 

Some sad WWE news from earlier. The wrestler known as "The Ultimate Warrior" passed away and he was just on Monday night Raw speaking to the crowd in the ring. Almost as if he was saying goodbye one last time. 

This afternoon I have my appointment with my Ophthalmologist at 2pm and I'm going to have eye drops and probably ultrasound. If I have my vision un impaired,I'll go into work for my 4 hour shift. Anne suggested that since I have a 5.5 and 2 back to back 7.5 it might be a good idea for me to take tonight off. That might be a good idea but we'll see. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment