Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A slight change of plans

today as Anne suggested I just go to emp today for my noon appointment but leave the lab for another time this week. That sounds like a good idea. 

I was thinking, $30-60 for the John Armstrong book “Harvey & Lee,” but it’s a hefty $90! It’s still in print but Audrey’s doesn’t have it online. As far as I know. The book has over 900 pages and if your a critic as I am of the official version of the JFK case, then this is the definitive book on the subject. I've been trying to get it for years.

Speaking about books, I finished “False Gods” this morning and I’m now on book 3/25 (and counting)  of the Horus Heresy series. “Galaxy in Flames.” I hope to have this read by the end of May.

Today other then the emp thing it’s an easy 4 hours at work tonight. Apparently we’re taking this current project to the 8th of May. After that, I have no idea. I heard mumblings of something but nothing I can put a name or a timeline onto. This is why I need a more steady job. I  like the work I'm doing, its just not steady. That's one of the reasons why I'm going out for this appointment today. I wouldn’t publish the name of the upcoming project anyway due to the nature of the business I’m in. Anyway, that’s all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment