Friday, April 4, 2014

Too recap events

from yesterday I woke up at noon missing my 11am alarm. I'm scrambling to shave, shower, feed the cats, get my stuff to lock up and catch the buss across the street. The weather was a bit cooler but pleasant in the Sun. I was able to read from "False Gods" waiting and on my bus trip to Northgate Centre. I was in the PCN waiting area for my 1:30pm appointment but I forgot the star attraction: My glucose reader. We agreed to increase the dosage fro 18-20. My next appointment is next month.  

So I was able to visit with the Social Worker and our combined income put us over the qualifying threshold. The wasn't much they could do for us. But the support worker booked me a appointment with someone in AW to help me with resume writing and job search and possibly benefits.I hope to get a call Tuesday.  

So after that as I was walking out into the mall, the sw said my wife was calling. After dialing to get out the phone wouldn't let me go through. I went to use the pay phone but the line was busy. Probably Anne calling me still at PCN. I said "F" this and went upstairs to the food court Taco time, Chinese food, too expensive. Instead I left out of the mall and walked over to my bus stop by Church's Chicken. It came by right away. The weather was still holding out. I had minimum waiting for my bus and home by 3:30pm. Anne made me something to eat and I got cleaned up and made a few lodge calls and head out to lodge. 

I had a great evening making minimum amount of mistakes with with dignitaries joining me in the East. It was a great night. Beers "This night only" were $1 each, wow. I had a good time at lodge last night.

For today, I'm at my usual 5-9 and working all day Saturday. Sunday I'm off for WEM and Wrestlemania. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment