Thursday, September 4, 2014

A slight change of plans for today

I'm getting my hair cut across the street in the morning and then a trip downtown and then Northgate, Friday. I'll do the unemployment thing possibly Monday. In the meantime I have a little shoe fly buzzing around here. I think that spray banished it.

Saturday I'm on the couch watching the Stamps/Esks for last weekends rubber match. Also, the Esks have unveiled their 3rd jersey and sporting new helmets. I'm Looking forward to having the Esks bring the Stamps to their own 8-2 record. 

When Anne called from work on her break I was able to catch a Doctor Who episode with the new Doctor Peter Capaldi: "Into the Dalek." I must admit, I like him and Jenna Coleman played along side him and they looked like they worked very well together. I thought the episode was very good. I didn't get all of it but the episode last night was right up there with anything Matt Smith could have done. Other then Wrestling, it's the only current thing on TV I can relate to.

Sunday I have a lodge practice at Highlands Hall at 7pm. Next Friday is lodge night. Four more meetings and I'm done. After that, I'm just a bum in a chair, and I'm looking forward to that in the new year. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment