Friday, September 5, 2014

I might have a busy

day of things today. I'm up and out of here to Northgate to my pcn to drop off the adult benefits letter I received and a hand written letter of appeal from me, then home. I've got a 3:30pm telephone interview tomorrow afternoon for a job. We went through 11 email exchanges yesterday. Hopefully that will translate into something positive.

After Anne left for her job yesterday. I caught the #182 Fraser bus to Clareview and a transfer and got my cfl proline picks for the weekend. Then to the hair stylist near Walmart. The lady there didn't know what short meant even after I gave the hint that I get a hair cut twice a year. I was losing my patience with her and I got up saying something like "Sorry, it's not your fault. I should go to m regular barber, he  knows how I want my hair cut," and left. I was pissed off and headed back home but I knew there was another hair stylist place actually across the street from me. I can look out my window and see its sign even now. The gal there knew what I meant and gave me a great haircut. After that I went to Future shop to look around. They have the ebook reader I want: The Kobo Aura. They also have the 4Tb hard drive I'm looking at getting and the hard drive dock as well. The last two components in my pc upgrade. I'll probably get the hard drive dock at Future Shop and the ereader. Eventually. After that I went to Bo Didlies a bar across the street from me and I had a pint of Molson Dry and headed home to watch the Seahawks nfl season opener with Green Bay packers. I worked on my track and followed the game after the first half waiting for Anne to call. 

I was never a fan of Joan Rivers but I'd be in remiss if I didn't mention her passing away yesterday at the age of 81. Hollywood lost 2 comedians, Robin Williams and Joan Rivers. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment