Thursday, September 25, 2014

As I went into work yesterday

morning a little tired, but feeling good about the day ahead. Work went along well. I was happy feeling productive and logged off and headed home. Coming into the apartment forty minutes later the phone rang as soon as I barely hung  up my coat. The supervisor said my shifts for today and Friday are cancelled. The client has decided to scale back the project to evening calling as projects across the board are closing down, with no work as far as I know, for next week. So I got 2 days off and the weekend. 

I got on the phone and called about another job and spoke with somebody there about coming in for a face to face meeting. I said I need to consult with someone else first but I'd call back today, and I will. It's telemarketing but there's no cold calling and its for the same pay. The hours are 5-9. So I'm going to call this afternoon and see if I can go in Friday, and if I get hired on do that 4 days and the other job on the weekends and have my Friday nights off. At least this morning I can sleep in so that's a good thing. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment