Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Lots going on lately

what with bouncing back between the 2 jobs over the weekend and all. What there was a weekend in there a few days ago?

Anne took this photo of me about 3:05pm today. Just thought I'd include it in as a update:

I'm in at the mr job for 5-9 later this afternoon, then I have to explain why I wont be in this week for tomorrow or and Friday bit we have Saturday Sunday at the mr job, which means I can visit Commercial Saturday around noon and then head up to my inbound call centre job. I don't see myself lasting beyond the month with that one because the training part of it is so hard. My wife says it's as easy as ABC. Well, sure if you've been doing it for awhile. If all goes well, I hope to go to Lodge Saturday have a bite to eat and shot of Drambuie or something and head into work for 6 hours. Then Sunday late afternoon, I'm going to Horseshoe up over here to watch "Night of Champions." I think that could be my only day off.

We're getting some really nice weather lately. I love being outside when I can this time of year. We're finally getting our Indian Summer. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment