Friday, September 26, 2014

Later this evening its

Riders/Esks match up at Commonwealth. It should be a full house what with all the Rider fans in town. I'm looking forward to this one.

This after noon I have a 5pm appointment a few blocks North of Grant MacEwan university. It's on good old 107th Ave taking the #7. Then home to settle in and watch the football game. As far as I know I have this weekend (that could change by the time I head out of here at 4pm) off but I hope to be working Tuesday night one way or another. 

Also this evening is the 3rd annual Edmonton Comicon Expo. This weekend its people from "The Big bang theory" and others as well. I'd love to attend one of these days. This one is a lot bigger then the Comicon I used to go to with Ellen back in '79 at the Ramada Inn on Kingsway. 

Earlier yesterday afternoon I got a email from our upcoming lodge secretary to sign a form out to Grand Lodge. October is going to be a stressful month for me but after that its a easy slide out of the Worshipful Master's chair and I take the immediate past masters chair (or ipm) and no responsibility. It's been a long journey from being Tyler in 2008 to WM in 2014. I'll be relieved when it's our last meeting in December and I'm having a beer at the festive board. Looking forward to that.

I signed up to Fan Duel the other day (fantasy sports betting) and as soon as I get some funds together I'd like to get involved in that. Should be a lot of fun. If I bet $2 and gain $3, I'd be happy. Anyway that's all for now, "Go Esks Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment