Saturday, September 20, 2014

Here we are in mid September already

and it's +17 out there, nice.

The plan was to head out to lodge this afternoon but something else came up that was a bit more urgent. My own lodge business. I've been trying to get a "investigative team" together to meet with one of our new candidates for membership. He want's to be SW and is a new IPM from a lodge in our District. I've also got his nomination form for him to sign and and I need a letter of good standing because he wont be at lodge the  night of our elections coming up soon. I'll be doing this later this afternoon as he's picking me up for coffee and maybe I can get him to pull into Petro Can gas station just over here and get my Sunday Proline picks. 

A couple nights ago shortly after I got fired from Pizza my wife talked to somebody that she was training. This lady apparently worked at Pizza before so she was just kind of helping her along. So in a conversation between calls Anne mentioned about me and this lady gave her a couple of places for me to try out. Anne didn't get the numbers last night but a name stuck in her mind and from there she got more info when she got home and I searched and got the phone number. I'll be calling this place Monday morning. Maybe I can work 4 days at my market research job and 2 days on the weekends there and have Friday nights off. Its about the same money as my market research job.

Other then that quick meeting this afternoon and pop into pick up my proline picks, I'm going to be missing the first half of the Eskimo/Hamilton football game. My Sunday picks are for the 2 Sunday CFL and the Denver/Seattle game. I'm picking Seahawks to win but it could be a close low scoring game

All next week I'm in from 10-3pm, which means I have my nights off and I can go visit Highlands Unity lodge Tuesday night. That's if I'm not working at the other place. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment