Monday, September 22, 2014

Yesterday we got up to

+28 and its supposed to go that way again for today. Anytime we can get weather like this is a blessing, especially this time of year when its officially the first day of fall. 

I'm in the office downtown at my market research job this morning from 10-3pm this afternoon. It's a short 5 hour shift and a 10 minute break. I need the hours. I'm looking at another job not far away from Grant MacEwan University. Behind MC the neighborhood is rather ghetto and I'd have to take a bus there, which means a transfer. Coming back from that area isn't great but there's a shell station across the street. I only need a couple of shifts but I'm going to see what today brings. I haven't got anything for the upcoming weekend. We're barely going to make our rent for October.and we'll be paying our bills in October.

Not just that stress but I've got lodge elections coming. Plus if that's not enough, Anne is pushing me to get something to do during the day even if it's just three days a week. I'm not sure if this new job prospect will be the answer. Also, after work today I' popping into Audrey's hoping I can delay picking up that Warhammer 40k CD until the end of the month. Yeesh. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment