Sunday, September 7, 2014

It was a 3 point game heading into the

half then Calgary opened the flood gates and the sleeping Esks fell way behind in the 3rd. Too be fair the Stampeders don't have a 9-1 record for nothing. Without the injured Mike Riley the Esks put up a bit of a fight near the end scoring 2 majors. It was too little to late in a 41-34 Calgary win. There was a major Edmonton fumble that gave the Stamps momentum. Turnovers and penalties is what killed the game for the Eskimos in their new signature big EE jersey's. So much for my 3 game proline tie ticket. Stamps have beaten us 11 straight games now. I forgot all about the Seahawk's game today and I could have put them on the cfl double header. Not to self: In any Stamp/Esks match up always bet Calgary to win. Next weekend have the Seahawk's on my ticket.

I'm watching football for the most part this afternoon now that the NFL is back. After that I'm heading out of here for a lodge practice. I'm under pressure by some of my senior lodge members who don't like the way I'm running lodge, but after Friday I just have 3 more months and I'm a bum in a chair in the New Year. I'm not getting a lot of positive reinforcement. After my IPM year maybe I ought to join up with another lodge, I don't know.

The Alberta pc leadership race ended yesterday and my guy Lukaszuk didn't get elected in a 3 way race. Jim Prentice got 77% of the votes, Ric McIver, received 12%, and my guy Thomas Lukaszuk got 11%. McIver's reputation during the 2011 campaign did him in with his march for Jesus initiative, which sabotaged the Wild Rose campaign. The only reason why I think Prentice got elected was because he resides in Calgary. Lukaszuk was already in the pc caucus and already had experience and knew his way around the legislature.  He didn't win because he's a mla residing in Edmonton. The pc leadership was decided on geographic lines nothing more. Next election, I'm voting Wild Rose. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment