Friday, September 19, 2014

Geriatirc complications are

nudging me. Most noticeably as of late is what's called restless leg syndrome. Or rls. No I don't have dementia due to spelling errors. Those happen when I'm in a hurry or slightly rushed, or lazy. Rls is one of my main concerns right now. Sleep has become very difficult lately without the aid of a pill. I'm constantly tossing and turning in bed. It feels like I overdosed on coffee. All part of getting old and being diabetic.

I've got a unexpected long weekend what with losing my job at Pizza 73 Wednesday night. I really wanted to make that work. Right now, as long as my market research job can keep me going permanent part time, all I need is Friday nights off and I'll be fine. It's when they cut me back I'll be putting in 3 days with them and 3 days somewhere else. For now, I'm just happy to work my market research job until it slows down. 

My weekend so far: Beginning with this evening, I'm watching the Argo's/BC cfl game and Friday night Smackdown. Saturday I'm out of here about noon for Freemason Hall visiting Commercial lodge for the afternoon, have a adult beverage as the festive board for guests (me) is free. Then head for home and watch what's left of the Esks/Hamilton game. I'm also following my proline cfl games and get another proline ticket at the 7-11 before lodge on my way. I was almost ready to go to Horseshoe lounge to watch the "Night of Champions," but with getting canned at Pizza, I can't justify all of that.

I was working on a track in Maschine last night having a good time following the Kansas State vs. Auburn Point College football game. It was a close game until about the 4th quarter when Auburn took control and went from 10-7 to 20 -14. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment