Sunday, September 28, 2014

Nothing much of anything going on for today

as I'm getting ready for the week ahead and not much going on this week as well.

This week I'm uploading some funds to my pp account so I can start playing Fan Dual (fantasy Sports) Mostly just $1 and $2 bets until I know what's going on but my limit is $5/week. I'm not a big gambler and I don't play slots or poker. This is something that on paper makes sense.

We change another month as we're almost out of September in a couple of days, a new month begins. I like this time of year. Early November is ok to. After that, is when it starts getting cold. I'm not looking forward to the -25's and windchill's. Winter is usually about 5.5 months. We still have spotted bits of snow on the ground in April around here. It's not unusual to have a major episode of heavy wet snow late April early May. November is the Grey Cup game and the JFK observances. For me lodge wise, I'm almost done my wm chair. 

So other then the above not much else is going on. I might be AWOL for a couple of days but I'll be launching the occasional Tweet. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment