Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last night while I was

enjoying Monday night Raw, Anne gave me a melatonin pill. Its a slow working sleeping type pill that didn't work right away but after going to bed about 1:30am it helped a bit. The idea behind taking it was to counter the rls episodes that prevent me from having a good sleep. It was working for a bit.

I was up at 8:30am and got ready to head out. I thought my pcn was for 10am (maybe I was thinking summer hours) and I got on the bus out here to Clareview to get a Northgate bus. My #11 came along and I was at Northgate by about 10:15am. The reception there said my appointment was for 9am, crap. I re-booked for 1:30 Thursday and I'll get my bank form then. The pcn appointment is to pick  up some insulin and I'm ok for a couple of days. 

I'm also coming down with a bit of toothache pain. Hopefully, this will blow over but if not and its the same tooth, I'm going to go into the emergency clinic at the UoA.

All my market research job has just clean up projects. I'm grateful I got 4 shifts this week but nothing on the weekend. I might not have anything next week which is why I'm taking this step with the other job. I'm leaving my availability blank and putting 4 days in for the other job and 2 days in at the market research job if available. 

Next Sunday I have a day off and lodge practice and then 4 days at the new job and then Lodge Friday night. Its our elections. Then I have a District practice on the 19th (Sunday) as we're hosting the District meeting on Saturday the 25th. It works out good because my market research job has no Saturday shifts (as far as I know) for October. This is strange because October is a busy year for us.

The other thing about the new job is that (if I last) is on a Saturday (when the Metro line comes online) I can get off the #7 at Grant MacEwan station walk across the street and take the train to Churchill station and home. Tonight I'm in at the market research job. I won't be in for a couple of weeks. 
Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment