Thursday, October 2, 2014

Feeling a lot better today then yesterday about this time

what with toothache trouble and all.

I went to bed this morning about 2am hoping I could pass out. Two am became 3 and 3am became 4 and Coast had a boring topic during the 2nd half. I couldn't sleep. I dozed off  here and there and Anne came in about 5:30. i think I got an hour of sleep after about 8am. Yet I'm no worse for wear.  

This afternoon, I'm heading out to pcn and then downtown to get a bank form. I've got a layover from there and ride the rails from there until I need to be at the other place at 5:15-915. I'm considering taking the #7 bus from downtown to the UoA and into work from there and take it back the same way. I might save about half an hour coming home but I'm not pressed for time working just 4 hours. 

Other then that too much running around not enough hours. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment