Thursday, October 23, 2014

When I left the apartment about noon

yesterday I felt a mild headache coming on. On, nothing to worry about. Note to self, do not try to catch bus after 12pm during the week. So I read on a slow train heading towards downtown. By the time the train got to Corona station, 3 other trains heading back the way I came had come and gone. This driver clearly was in no hurry. I ended up late.

Too make maters worse, my headache had stayed. I got into work and after my first completion, my blood sugar dropped. I had a break hoping something to eat will help. I went back to my dialer logged in and after a incomplete and another complete my sugars were really dropping. I asked the boss who is aware of my situation if I could go home. He agreed and I went downstairs to get a bottle of the real Coke. This is what lead me to acquiring diabetes in the first place. but it helped to raise my sugar levels. I left after that and went to Audrey's just to secure my book order in special orders and headed home. I must have dozed on the couch missing most of the Oiler game. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment