Thursday, October 9, 2014

Quiting on people or jobs or anything really

is not in my vocabulary, especially a job. Last job I quit was Whackenhut security in 1994. I had to quit a job this week because it was conflicting with my main job. I feel bad about it too because they've been calling me twice this week. If I'm  a no show, they would assume I quit. I tried calling them with no luck. I'm going to call them in the morning to leave a message. I know I wont get paid for my training because I'd have to put 4 shifts in. I feel real bad about quitting this job as well as I don't like to burn my bridges. This is giving me a sick feeling inside because they are nice people and don't deserve this, yet at the same time, I don't think I would have been able to keep the job what with quotas and all. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment