Friday, October 31, 2014

Its Halloween

and by this time tomorrow (Saturday) it's all over.

We got another notice under our door the other day and the window installers are finally going to install the new windows Tuesday. Where were they last week when the weather was warmer?

I'm up out of here to pick up my "Night Lords" book on the way to work and later to call Chapters (Northgate) to see if they have the Kobo Aura covers. I want the green cover. On Saturday on my day off I'm getting a memory card for my Kobo reader at Future shop across the street then to Northgate/Chapters to get the cover and a gift card to download "Legion" and "Battle for the Abyss" Horus Heresy the next 2 books in the series. Maybe I can download them in the store. Then to Wendy's for a bite to eat and the #11 to Londonderry (Buds) for a beer, a bag of chips at the Dollarrama and then home on the same #11 to have a nap and get ready to watch the Canuck/Oiler's game.

Sunday I'm back at it for 7.5 hours. I just don't know what project I'm going to be on yet and that's my weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment