Friday, October 17, 2014

The window installers are here but haven't started yet

but most likely will by the time I leave out of here. The window panes are framed and its just a matter of pop out pop in type of thing. It seems like its a 1 person job. It doesn't look like its that complicated but getting the main two sliding windows will probably be done by an outside loader or hauled up the stairwell. 

I've got another Warhammer 40K Omnibus book at Audrey's but I'm getting the Western today. The Nightlords book at the end of the month. I don't have to much to work with cash wise this weekend and next weekend is the District meeting.

Wow, what a beautiful day out there. It's +6, Sunny and should go up to +14 today. The longer we can keep snow off the ground this time of year the better. Its a full day today and I'm operating on maybe 2-3 hours sleep overnight. When I get home I'm just watching Smackdown and bed. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment