Sunday, October 12, 2014

I woke up on the late side

of about 1:30pm today. That beer was a great sleeping aid. I passed right out after that. I needed a good 9 hours sleep.

It's a bit on the breezy side out there under bright sunny skies. Temperature is +15. Very nice for this time of year. I love the fall colours. This photo was taken moments ago:

Today I'm just relaxing, reading from my Warhammer 40k Fulgrim book. Later after brunch I'll probably work on a beat, answer some email and some lodge stuff and take it from there.

After the District meeting on the 25th of this month all I have to do is open lodge in November and December and I'm pretty much done. I'm back to where I was (lodge wise) in 2005.   

Anne is doing laundry and vacuuming and stuff around the apartment. I'm just enjoying my day off puttering around on the computer. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment