Friday, October 10, 2014

Thursday was ok at least the

weather was mild and the rest of next week looks pretty good to after the long weekend.

Today I'm off work as I have my lodge meeting tonight. It's elections, and a lot of other stuff.  As much as I'm looking forward to lodge, we have a lot going on. To be honest, I'll be relieved when my year is done. It's been a long 7 year journey. Up next? I'd like to join Royal Arch in the New Year. 

Since I bought this Kobo ereader last Sunday, I've been trying to get some Project Gutenberg books to my Kobo and it's not easy. If I'm having trouble getting these books to load, imagine how much trouble I'm going to have ePub books to load that I buy? I'm using Calibre but even though it says the books are in my device they don't show up in my Kobo library. I haven't tried to get articles to my Kobo yet using Pocket.

Over the past couple of days there has been a reunion if the 1984 Edmonton Stanley Cup Oiler's. Gretzky, and all the rest were there. This all coincided with last nights opening Flames/Oiler's game. Game 1 for the Oiler, and they lose 5-2 over the Flames. The Edmonton Oiler's have the longest playoff drought in the league holding at 8 years now.

I'm keeping an eye on my scheduled for next week. I'm working Saturday and Monday is a stat holiday. I hope I have a full week ahead next week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment