Saturday, October 18, 2014

Apparently I read the letter wrong about the

window installers. The note under the door yesterday was to explain what is needed for when they do get here. I was under the impression from what I read, that they wee to be here Friday morning. I was half awake when I read it which is why it probably went in my brain the wrong way. Anne read the letter after I had left and it made more sense to her then when I first read it. She was all pissed off at me because I didn't read it properly causing her loss of sleep. Sleep, what's that? So they could be here next week, in the Spring. We don't know. Apparently we're getting new frames etc.

I was able to catch the last part of the 2nd period of the Canucks/Oiler game last night coming home just before 9:30pm. It was 1-0 Vancouver. The Oiler's played ok from what I saw in the 3rd. They played a good C+ defensive game and Vancouver scored into a open Oiler net making it 2-0. Not only are the Oiler's (so far this year) in last place again but they are off to their worst start in franchise history posting the loss last night makes it 1-4 now. The next Oiler game is Monday, and I'll see probably be able to watch another game (in whole or in part) until next they play on a Saturday night (I'm not giving up on the team) but that depends on what my schedule is for next week.

Last nights Coast to Coast was pretty good: Rock n' Roll and the occult. Of course with such a topic, you have to have a discussion about Aleister Crowley, Jimmy Page etc. Yet that was 40 years ago. It's my contention that the occult appeals more to young people then older people. There are those  older folks still hanging on to what drew them into the occult in the first place. David Bowie was (and still could be) into the occult in his early career. Diamond Dogs is full of occult themes, so is early Alan Parson's project, Eye in the Sky album.

Speaking of which The office schedule for this week has yet to be posted not just for me but for everybody. As of now, I can't tell if I got work for this up coming week or not. I'm sure it will be posted or I'll be told what my hours are for this up coming week at work today as we begin the new project apparently today. Anyway, it's another full day today. I don't know about tomorrow if I'm working at all, but I have today. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment