Monday, October 27, 2014

Our first snow for the season has arrived overnight as three is a new blanket

of new snow on the ground (and coming down) as we speak. This one could stay on the ground until it melts off in the 2nd half of April.

I've had 5 early morning straight days now. Including my "day off on Saturday." Unless things change I'll be 1-10pm all week as needed. I need those hours big time. 

Hopefully this upcoming Saturday I can go out and get a dual bay hard drive dock. I'm looking at the one with the highest rating, and a 500Gb hard drive, a sata/ide conncector, a screwdriver set and a notebook cooling tray. I've never installed a hard drive before. I'm going to call ahead first this week to see if they have what I need in stock. I'm going to leave out of here about noon and run out to get my stuff. I'm replacing a 10 year old max out hard drive that has no space on it.   

Not much going on around here since Saturday. Anne's doing laundry today. Yesterday while doing face time with her sister she learned that her oldest sister (not the face time one) has lymph cancer. Its tree table but Anne's sister has said she lost 60 pounds in 1 week. I had the opportunity yo chat with Rose over the phone once a few years ago. Nice lady, I hope she wins this battle as our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment