Friday, October 3, 2014

Yesterday while working my way through

Northgate mall I popped into Coles again to look at the Kobo Aura ebook reader. Its on my year end wish list. Most likely that's because by then, that's when I'll be able to afford it at the rate I'm going. Because between now and the end of the year, I have lodge dues to deal with. 

While in Coles, I also went to see if they have any new Warhammer books there. They had 6 Omnibus books, including the recent "Nightlords." Plus with a ereader, I can import pdf files, web pages etc, and this one has wifi and a non beveled screen. The Aura has I think a 4Gb memory card with it and I can load my Marvel comic books as well.

After I had a look around at Coles I went to my pcn and had that appointment. I got 2 boxes of insulin to last me until the end of November. Then I have to pay out of pocket for December. It's going to be a 2/1 kind of thing until I can re-apply for those benefits next Spring.

I've got 4 hours today, 4 hours tomorrow (Saturday night off) Sunday lodge practice. In other words, I have a busy weekend I'm going to enjoy my Saturday night off. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment