Friday, October 24, 2014

I always seem to be posting these blog posts

a day late. Reflecting on events of Thursday (yesterday) I was out there about 11:40am and the bus came by about noon. I got downtown 12:35pm, had a muffin I brought with me from the night before Anne had picked up from Superstore and then went to work only my screen had frozen. I was locked out. It took about half an hour for me to get back in and that slowed things down. I think I might have 7 completions all in all and the finale one took me over 10pm. I was leaving out with one of the girls that works with us and Soupie came out behind us as we were ready to cross the street and walked with us to Corona and we had a chat waiting for his train that came first as mine was something like 10:15pm away. I read more out of Fulgrim to pass the time until my train finally came and I read not feeling tired at all to Clareview and wow, a Northgate bus waiting there. I was home just before 11pm, wow! I don't think I've been that late getting home in awhile.

Anne made me a great burger and fries I'm about ready for bed. Coast has another soft show tonight but I'll listen in for a bit. Usually I'm in bed by 2:15-30am up at 10:30am and that gives me about 7.5-8 hours, anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment