Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I was exausted last night and having a

early sleep sounded good at the time. Because of what happened with our iPad (see below) I felt bad and that compromised my sleep. Anne was pissed with me and rightly so:

Since our iPad usage space was almost full, we began to look for ways to remove things from it. One of the main culprits was Anne saving her iM messages/photo's. There was almost 6Gb/16Gb used from just that alone. She didn't want to delete them but if I could back them up for her, no problem. Then she said it's ok to delete just her in her sister's conversation, which included a lot of photos. Anne is the only one that uses iM. She uses the iPad more then I do. So I began checking in her iM if there was a delete function. I found that and it highlights a blue circle besides each entry. I wasn't looking for a undo feature. Ok. I showed her that if she highlights individual parts of the iM conversation as in my example as I showed this to her it should just remove the parts in the iM conversation she wants to have remove. When I hit the delete key to my shock it deleted all her sister's iM conversation. Anne was livid and this cause a kerfuffle in a big way. I felt terrible about this but its not a complete loss as her sister should have the same conversation on her device and all she has to do is copy and paste parts in the conversation that has the photo's etc she's missing. As compensation I gave the iPad to her since she uses it more then I do anyway. Apple needs a undo feature in their iM app.

This wrecked my sleep and about 5 this morning I figured since Anne was mad at me and wasn't talking to me, I'd read what's left of "Fulgrim." I've got a few pages left remaining and I need a memory card for my Kobo before I order in ebook format I want to order Legion on. I hope to go get my books at Audrey's Friday night run down to Rexall drugs at the end of the block and get a Visa gift card before work. Well that's the plan. I'm not sure about getting the desktop hard drive just yet as I'd like to have at least 1 day to sleep in. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment