Monday, October 20, 2014

I barely got to work on time yesterday morning

"sleeping in" to past 10:20am. I needed to be at my bus by 11am and in at the job by noon. Heading into the office on 106th street by the WCB building there was a huge jointed style crane. My Subway coffee was free this morning for some reason. 

There was a slight discrepancy with my posted schedule for the week and my email schedule. The posted schedule is the official one. Apparently I've got full time hours for this week but that could change (and I'm almost expecting it) at anytime. If all goes well, by Friday I "could" have 81 hours on my cheque. I wish I could get that all the time but that's rare. Also through out yesterday afternoon, (thanks to colleagues) I was able to track the scores of the Eskimo/Rider game. Esks 24/Riders 19. Surprisingly when I left at 8pm last night (very mild for this time of year btw) I wasn't tired.Normally I'd pass out on the train but i read a bit from my Warhammer 40K book. Still reading "Fulgrim."

Despite some hick-ups now and then at work, I had a good day on the job. If I can keep all of the proposed hours I'm looking at getting the motherboard and possibly the cpu for my pc. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment