Thursday, September 11, 2014

Finally we have some Sun

out there. Its supposed to warm up gradually next week as we're getting some +21's and +23's in there.

I've still got my market research job but since mid May I've been getting just the odd day here and there. Around the end of May I began working with Rob at Crime Watch. I lasted 3 days out of that. At the end of June I worked June and July for Direct Buy but that didn't work out. Now I have another job. They put their new people (me) on a 3 month probation to learn the job etc. According to my wife I made a good impression with the person that interviewed me. I'm working right in the heart of downtown Edmonton on the 17th floor facing East. I'll have a great view of all the construction downtown, like the Rogers place arena project etc. Plus I'll have access to my email at work, there's a 7-11 right next door so I can get my proline tickets and keep track of my games when calls are slow. I almost for got to get a DBD form but I'll swing down to my Scotia bank and get that tomorrow am and bring it in and head back home and get ready for lodge. I should have done that, this the morning but I slept in, again. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment