Monday, September 8, 2014

It hasn't been this cold since around

April. We're supposed to warm up about Friday and next week we're getting some +18. Its a cold night ot be out for sure. 

When I was ready to go to lodge about 5:45pm it was teaming with rain. Anne had me wear the poncho again but the rain was letting up as she came to out visit me in the bus shelter. My bus came by at 6pm and I caught the lrt to Rexall, wondering why the parking lot was full. I learned later that the Canadian country music awards were being held there. If that was enough we had the "Tour Alberta" cycling race wrapping up downtown yesterday. I got to lodge and there were already a few guys waiting. I've got a busy Friday night and my JW wasn't there. He said in a email he'd bring the festive board. I hope so. He's also got to bring the bar and a few other things as well. I'll be glad when this month and next month are over.

I had some mild dental pain last night that kept me awake for a few hours. It was hard to get to sleep. I took some pain relief and I feel much better.

I've got work tonight at my downtown job I've got a job interview downtown. I'm hoping I can work both part time jobs. One is in bound where my wife works and the other is market research. That's the one I'm in from 5-9 this afternoon. The first job is steady, the 2nd one isn't. If I get hired on tomorrow (Tuesday) I'll work one during the week and overlap the other one on the weekend.Something like that. Tonight it's 5-9, Tuesday afternoon job interview, Wednesday working, Thursday (training at the other job) and Friday lodge and Saturday 2-6 at the market research job and 7-1 at the new job. Saturday could be a 11 hour day. Same with Sunday. Monday I'm having off, I hope. Depends on what I get locked into

So I have a busy week ahead and I'll be glad when its this time next week. After Friday when it's all said and done, I'm having a beer at lodge to celebrate. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment