Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sure feels like October out there this afternoon

and its just a few months away. I took this picture of the Sunset about 6:30 last night:
 The image above was a lot lighter then this, but that's due to my camera settings. I'm wondering if its because it wasn't set for night. 

I took these two of the Fox tower development last night on my way home:

And later this one:

Last nights Riders/Esks game was probably the best game the Esks had played in years and first shutout victory since Sept. 5, 2003 (38-0 over the Calgary Stampeders). There were 42,161 fans in attendance last night. US College football gets about 45,000 in attendance almost every city/every game. I'm just glad to finally see the Riders get a goose egg. They were embarrassed in front of their hoard of fans too boot. We have 2 more meets with them on their turf. We may have won the battle but not the war. Next up October 19th week 17. Not for awhile yet. They'll have us week 17 and week 20. I'm sure the outcome will be different then.

Not much going on around here today. I'm going to try and catch a Doctor Who episode later and work on a beat I'm toying around with. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment