Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I think I got about 4 hours of sleep

overnight. From about 6am onward rls has been for the  most part keeping me awake. Sleep was hard to come by after that. Also, overnight heat of the day didn't help much.

As for today I'm in for a easy 5 hour shift, in and out. After that I hope to be home by 4pm have a quick nap for an hour get dressed and ready for lodge tonight. It's going to be a great night as they are conferring a degree and I'm going to relax at the festive board, have a cold beer home tonight do some stuff and back to bed. 

Last night's wrestling was kind of lame. Ordinarily after a pay per view, the show is pretty good. Then it slows down and builds up until the next pay per view. I slept through a lot of Raw last night, which is probably another reason why I didn't sleep so well. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment