Saturday, April 12, 2014

It was kind of slow going today

and I was lucky to get about half of what I think they asked for.

When I got out of the building it was gusting with ver icy winds. Even across the street it was gusty.

I've got a full day ahead here and I'm about to do some reading before bed. Still working on the last 89 pages or so of "False Gods." I'm in the mood for reading some Agatha Christie mysteries here just for something totally different.

The heart and sole of The Edmonton Oiler's Ryan Smyth is about ready to have his last game as a player. He was instrumental in taking the Oilers to the 2006 Stanley Cup finale and will always be remembered as Captain Canada. If the Oiler's don't retire his #94 to the rafters, they are nuts in the head.

I've got a full day ahead of myself here today and tomorrow but next weekend, I might even take 4 days off. I'll have to wait and see. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment