Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday and Saturday's shift has been canclled

which means I need to call tomorrow afternoon to find out if Sunday's shift has been cancelled. Since we have our completions and there isn't anything else on the horizon. I'm out of a job. I'll be asking for a roe due to shortage of work.

My trip out to Northgate Mall was productive. I found out where AW was and in Coles they have 2 Warhammer 40K Omnibus books I've been looking for. The paper work part to get some medical benefits is in its early stages. I was also able to get 2 extra packages of insulin. It all helps. I got home and Anne made me some lunch and I left for lodge and got there about 5:15pm.

There were some complications last night at lodge. We didn't have enough to form a quorum. Mainly because of the 6pm start. We had a nice little festive board and got some things clarified. I got home shortly before 9pm.

When I got home I went on Kijiji again and began looking around for customer service jobs and I believe I found something. I called after hours to get the name of the place but someone picked up the phone. I've got a 11am appointment for this morning but if it's door-to-door type thing, I'll decline and head up the street to the other employment agency and use their computers and send some more resumes. I hope this job is something I'll like to do. It's about the same distance from Corona station as my job is now. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment