Friday, May 9, 2014

The funeral service

yesterday was billed a "celebration of life" and not a funeral service with clergy etc. I had some speaking parts and I was really nervous getting up behind the podium. I didn't stick around for the turkey dinner later. There are some pictures on my Facebook/Flikr photo stream. 

Speaking about my Flikr account I've got it synced to my iPad so any photo taken from my iPad can automatically be  uploaded to my Flikr account. What I'd like to see is a wifi digital camera that has Flikr/Twitter social media features.   

I had a couple of Lodge calls to make earlier and I re-booked my appointment at the PCN and it's now just a walk in drop off materials at the counter type thing. Anne can do this for us on Monday while I'm at work.

Today I'm going to pick up my 1st Eagles book and then head into work for a 6.5 hour shift and a 7.5 hour shift for Saturday. Sunday is just 4 hours. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment