Tuesday, May 27, 2014

It's going to be s action packed busy weekend

what with the Lodge BBQ Saturday and a meeting Sunday night, plus I need to put a 4 hour shift in there somehow. I'm going to be busy plus the following week I have my PCN appointment to drop off some papers and Lodge. Friday I've got to get down to te employment agency as I hope to sign up for a 6 month course in October. I'm trying to find a successor to take over my position in lodge so I don't have to do that next year. On top of all that Anne and I are struggling here. I'm looking at retiring but that's another 2 and a half years away. Then once that happens, I can work part time and "relax" a bit.

Now for some comic relief: 



In a way, I'm almost hoping I got back to evenings as I'm back to staying up and sleeping in late. I need a break.

A lot of exciting things going on in the CFL these days. There's Regina with their new arena, Ottawa is bringing back a team called the Red Blacks. Providing a labour dispute doesn't put the pause button on next Season. It's coming down to revenue sharing and the players want a piece of that. Anyway, a full day ahead. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment