Sunday, May 18, 2014

Its been a long week

and I'm relaxing listening to some Chill-Out ambient music.

Not much going on yesterday. I'm worried about my my 1st job with no hours next week and my 2nd job dangling by a thread. The "good news is" I've got a couple of weeks before the end of the month and options. I've got resumes out everyday. The first job that looks have decent is going to be my only job. I'm tired of my hours dropping. I can't depend on that. Basically I was taking stock of things in my life yesterday. My worst fear is that I wont have an income at the end of the month and the "safety net" isn't there I've got 2 more days off as part of this long weekend. I was hoping I'd be able to work Saturday but so much for that. I'm considering a part time security guard job but I have a few places I want to try first .

I went and removed and downloaded the open source The Gimp 2 for 2.8 a photo shop clone. It's pretty good software that I've been using a lot of as I want to redesign my blog banner.

One nice thing about having a couple of days off this time of year I can watch hockey tonight and Monday night Raw. I'm sure things will work out ok. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment