Saturday, May 3, 2014

Firday was sort of a good news bad news kind of a day

I left out of here about 10am and it was sunny, clear and very windy. Not a good day to wear a hat. I got to my 11am ok but I forgot to ask the night before if the job was outside or inside sales. My bad because its outside sales. The interviewer didn't waste my time. I did. So I went to the employment place up the street and got shown how to open a account and how to use the system. I sent out a few resumes. Gone are the days when you'd have to knock on doors. Now all you do is send out a resume over the Internet. That's the job search. I felt ok on the way home but knowing I would need to call the office where I'm currently working only to have them tell me, "no work until the foreseeable future. In other words, "Don't call us.." type thing. After I had a talk with Anne about what was going on the phone rang. Here it comes. Instead I was told what my hours are from 2-9 and Thursday off so I can go to that funeral! In other words a sigh of relief. I got my hours back.

Anne made me a chicken burger and got me a candy bar and a bag of cheese plessers. I watched most of the Rangers/Pens game and had a great night.

Because next Sunday is Mother's Day Anne and I decided to go out to Rickies for Mothers Day, this Sunday. Also, she's going to buy me the Space Marines Omnibus (Warhammer 40K). That's if I that to have work next Sunday. Despite yesterday being a good news bad news kind of a day I was able to read some "Galaxy in Flames" and do some music production as well. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment