Wednesday, May 14, 2014

For the most part its been a busy couple of days around here

and next week isn't going to get any easier for reasons I'm not able to disclose, for now.

I went and called for a emergency lodge meeting for next Friday for reasons I can't get into here and I got my notice in the mail today.

My PCN/AW councilor is trying to meet the request from my Doctor to obtain medical benefits for me. PCN needed our tax forms, a list of meds we take from our pharmacist and a 3 month bank statement and Government ID. I was going to drop said items off later this week. It looks like now, I wont be able to do this until next week. Possibly Thursday. I was going to get them out this week but with my shifts at work being on and off so much and other things happening. 

Ok don't ask me how just yet but there's a good chance that between now and the end of this month I might be able to get my new PC, and a account on a new keyboard work station. The PC this month and the workstation next month. I'm seriously looking at the Roland FA 06 and possibly Cubase 7. I've been researching the FA and I really like what it can do. Stay tuned.

My wife is having her sister and brother in-law coming out to visit from Nova Scotia. It's going to be sometime next week as they are going on a cross country tour of sorts. 

I'm in the office today 2-9 and off Thursday and in for Friday and Saturday. I could be off Sunday and Monday but I'm not sure yet. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment